- Journey Group Leader Ministry Description
- Adult Ministry Agreement
- West Ridge Facebook Group for Group Leaders
Getting Started as a new group leader
- 6 things every new group leader needs to do
- Starting Well – Tips for the first three months of Journey Group leadership.
Bible Reading Plans
- Group Members
- What curriculum does the church have available to check out?
- What should our group study?
- Where do I find the sermon based discussion questions?
- What marriage curriculum do you recommend for groups?
- What curriculum do you recommend for men?
- What curriculum do you recommend for women?
- What parenting curriculum do you recommend for groups?
- What curriculum do your recommend for singles?
- Facilitating Discussion
- Handling Tough Situations with Group Members
- Marriage Issues
Apprentice New Leaders
- Identifying and Mentoring New Leaders
Live on Mission
Continue to Learn
- Small Group Leadership Skills
- Spiritual Formation
- Understanding Spritual Growth
- What is saving faith? What is true repentance?
- Dinosaurs for kids
- The Age of the Earth
- West Ridge University Online Classes
- Wayne Grudem’s teaching on Systematic Theology
- Dynamics of Christian Spirituality