- Exploring questions about life and God
- Who is Jesus? An interactive 5 part online study.
- How can I know that I have eternal life?
- Christianity Explored. One Life. What’s it all about?
- What is the gospel?
Bible Reading Plans
- Starting Point. A Starting Point group is a conversational environment where people can explore faith and experience community. Starting Point groups are a safe place for people with questions about faith, as well as those who want to learn about the Bible and Christianity. Groups meet for about 10 weeks and together explore the grand story of the Bible. One of the goals of Starting Point is to help participants find their places in the story.
Who is it for?
Seekers – those who are curious about God, Jesus, the Bible, or Christianity
Starters – those who have just begun a relationship with Jesus Christ
Returners – those who have some church experience, but have been away for a while
- Evidence for the Resurrection.
- Christiantity: Hoax or History?
- GotQuestions.org. Do you have a question about God, Jesus, the Bible, or theology? Have you ever needed help understanding a Bible verse or passage? Are there any spiritual issues in your life for which you need advice or counsel?
- Lee Strobel – Videos and articles for investigating faith
- www.carm.org :: The Christian Apologetics and Research Ministry
www.equip.org :: The Christian Research Institute
www.apologeticspress.org :: Apologetics Press
www.impactapologetics.com :: Impact Apologetics
www.leaderu.com :: Leadership University
www.origins.org :: Resources for Intelligent Design
www.probe.org :: Probe Ministries
www.reasons.org :: Reasons to Believe
www.str.org :: Stand to Reason
- A brief overview of the Bible [PDF]
- Manuscript evidence for the reliability of the New Testament [PDF]
- A brief overview of Biblical history [PDF]
How was the Bible formed? [PDF]
What about the contradictions in the Bible? [PDF]
What about the Apocrypha? [PDF]
Why are there so many Bible translations? [PDF]
How do I read the Bible? [PDF]
How are humans made in God’s image? [PDF]
What about the dinosaurs? [PDF]
Why is there so much evil in the world? [PDF]
Why the bloody sacrificial system? [PDF]
Why does God approve of war and violence in the Old Testament? [PDF]
Was Jesus just a great teacher or is he God? [PDF]
Are the gospel accounts reliable? [PDF]
How can I start a relationship with God? [PDF]
Do Christians still sin? [PDF]
Why are there so many Christian denominations? [PDF]
What about baptism and communion? [PDF]
Where did the Pharisees go wrong? [PDF]
Is there really a hell? [PDF]
What about people who have never heard about Christ? [PDF]
How do people grow? [PDF]
We have five resources designed specifically for the person who is helping a new believer begin his or her spiritual journey. They are to be used by the mentor and the new believer alike.
Please choose another browser besides Chrome to access the lectures. Using Chrome will often cause the lectures to not play at all or quit prematurely.
NOW THAT I BELIEVE. YOUR FIRST STEPS WITH GOD, DR. WILLIAM MOUNCE
This is our cornerstone class, designed specifically to help you start your spiritual journey. It has twelve talks and a workbook. Our hope is that you will find a spiritual mentor who will work through the workbook, listen to the talks with you, answer questions, and basically walk with you.
A POCKET GUIDE TO NEW TESTAMENT THEOLOGY, DR. I. HOWARD MARSHALL
This short book summarizes the basics of what we believe, written by one of the top scholars in the world, but written in such a way that all can understand. The book can be read online, and an ePub version can be downloaded for your ebook reader.
DYNAMICS OF CHRISTIAN SPIRITUALITY, DR. GLEN SCORGIE
This 3 hour course is designed for those who are at the beginning stages of the spiritual journey. It talks about the dynamics of spiritual growth, how to grow to be more like Christ.
THE STORY OF JESUS, DR. ROBERT MOUNCE
Christianity is first and foremost about Jesus, who he is and what he did. If you are not a follower of Jesus, then we invite you to get to know him. We have put his story at www.TheStoryOfJesus.org. Please go there, read his story, and decide for yourself who you think he is.
52 MAJOR STORIES OF THE BIBLE, DR. BILL MOUNCE
The Bible is one continuous story, from the story of creation to the story of Jesus’ future return at the end of time. And yet there are smaller, pivotal stories that make up the basic structure of the one big story. This is a sermon series, and all the extra material like sermon notes and overheads are included so the pastor can preach through the same series.